Pumpkins for Design*Sponge

Halloween is my favorite holiday, so when Design*Sponge asked me to contribute a design to their D*S Pumpkin Project I was all about it.  Carving pumpkins is such a fun way to spend a day and totally got me into the Halloween spirit. I made a simple design inspired by a vintage danish dish that was gifted to me. It's one of my favorite everyday objects.

I used this little city by the sea as inspiration, and added stars on top. For the full how-to and more pics please head over to Design*Sponge






What are you doing to get into Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Is that a plate with the scene on it? I want to use it as an inspiration for some embroidery! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to stitch the picture you used as your inspiration, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...