Halloween Freebie - Gimme All the Candy!!

The countdown to Halloween is on! Only four more days. So close and I haven't even decorated or  planned a costume. I've been in a work bubble toiling away at some big projects and the holidays coming up. I wish I was a kid again.

Speaking of kids, I made these card designs for a kids class I taught at the Mulberry Street Library, which is probably the closest thing to a Harry Potter library here in NYC. You'd never know there was a library there and it's built in a former chocolate factory. The kids called the bat "derpy" and got into stitching. I thought I'd share one of the templates here for you to do yourself or as a fun project with kids. It can be a card or enlarge it to stitch onto a tote bag for a most excellent trick or treat bag! Now, I must do this immediately.

Click here for the Gimme All The Candy template. I also included simple instructions for stitching a card.

Please, please share pics if you give it a go, and tag any projects on instagrams! #miniaturerhino







Enjoy! Happy early Halloween....


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...