thanksgiving...

Before too much time went by I wanet to share one thing I am thankful for this year - I am thankful for all of you who read this blog, have commented, purchased a little something from Miniature Rhino, or even just said some kind words. It means a lot to me as I grow this little handmade, one-woman business.

Thank you!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Here are some pics from mine at a friend's loft in Brooklyn...


For most of the night this cutie, named Joshie, was wearing red pjs. break your heart cute.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely table and i need to know where that print came from. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very happy thanksgiving. Oh my god! The dog! Hopefully he got some good scraps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my zodiac embroidery kit today! I can't wait to get started and it was so nice to get on such a horrible weather day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! it's nice...